Changing Up our Webinars @dw_cctv
Ian Johnston, CTO, Digital Watchdog.
We get excited to talk with you on the first Friday of each month during our Customer Webinar. Starting in March, we are going to bring in the heavy hitters to provide you with even more valuable information.
Digital Watchdog® CTO and ISD™ CEO Ian Johnston will now lead our Monthly Customer Webinars to discuss the directions that pertinent technologies are headed. Each month, Ian will invite a speaker from a partner technology company to join him.
In March, Ian will discuss Digital Watchdog?۪s edge solutions which we call CaaS™ (Camera as a System). He will be joined by Bob Cutting, SVP of Sales and Operations, and David Klein, Director of Marketing, of Prism Skylabs. DW™ now makes a MEGApix® CaaS™ camera with the Prism analytic running natively on the camera. Cool stuff, and you?۪ll want to hear about it straight from the source.
And don?۪t worry, Ian will also tell you about the new product developments at Digital Watchdog® and conduct the ever popular Q&A.
The Customer Webinar is one of two monthly webinars we present. Digital Watchdog® Director of Educational Programs, Paul Krofssik, hosts a Technical Webinar on the second Friday of each month. In fact, Paul is ready to answer all your questions tomorrow. Here is what he has planned:
- Add a Blackjack™ E-Rack NVR to an existing surveillance system using DW Spectrum™ 2.3.
- Best SD Cards for Edge Recording (MEGApix™ CaaS™ and other cameras).
- CP04, DW?۪s 4 Channel Encoder Tips and Tricks
- Make your life easier with our monthly customer technical webinar February 13th!
- Become more profitable by attending our monthly customer webinar March 6th!
- Send a picture of your pooch!
- Schedule a demo!
- View our product and educational videos.
- See a calendar of all upcoming DW™ events.
- More DW™ news!