Register Now! Webinar About Video Processing this Friday @dw_cctv
CTO, Digital Watchdog
Digital Watchdog® CTO Ian Johnston leads our Monthly Customer Webinars. Each month, Ian will invite a speaker from a partner technology company to join him. In May, Ian will discuss video processing with a representative from Ambarella, Inc., a leading developer of low-power, high-definition (HD) and Ultra HD video compression and image processing solutions. Ian will also discuss new product developments and answer your questions. At 8:30 a.m. PST on Friday, May 1, 2015. The webinars run a maximum of one hour.
- CTO Ian Johnston leads the webinars focusing on emerging technologies.
- In May, he will be joined by a representative from Ambarella, Inc.
- They will answer your questions live on the webinar.
MONTHLY TECHNICAL WEBINAR —
BEST PRACTICES FOR EASY INSTALLATION AND MANAGEMENT At 8:30 a.m. PST on Friday, May 8, 2015, DW™ Director of Education Programs Paul Krofssik will provide real world information to make installers?۪ work easier in the field. He will also conduct a live Q&A. You?۪ll want to learn how to serve your customers with the industry leading DW Spectrum™ IP VMS, 180?? view cameras, edge recording and management. The webinars run a maximum of one hour.
- Win a MEGApix® 5X PTZ!
- Learn from Ian Johnston on our Monthly Customer Webinar May 1st!
- Make your life easier with our Monthly Customer Technical Webinar May 8th!
- Schedule a demo!
- View our product and educational videos.
- See a calendar of all upcoming DW™ events.
- More DW™ news!
- Get DW™ Logo Apparel and Gear!