DW® Exclusive Products are ‘Must See’ at ASIS 2016 Exhibition
Orlando, FL — ASIS 2016 (September 12,
2016) – DW®“DW® continues to redefine usability in surveillance video imaging and
recording, with the goals of providing superior image quality and delivering rapid
return on investment,” said Mark Espenschied, Director of Marketing, DW®. “These products prove our leadership in being first-to-market with
innovations that drive real value.”
STAR-LIGHT FLEX™ User-Configurable 4-Sensor HD over Coax Camera
The world’s first HD over Coax user-configurable camera delivers four 2.1 Megapixel cameras with a single installation. Each sensor is individually configurable and independent, easily positioned on a secure magnetic track and adjustable using a 3-axis gimbal in one. Users chose an appropriate focal length lens for each sensor: 2.8mm, 4.0mm, 6.0mm or 8.0mm. This camera is perfect for intersections of hallways, the exterior corner of a building and wherever multiple cameras in a small, IP66 housing will save time and cost while delivering unprecedented coverage.
DW Mobile Witness™ App Makes a Smartphone or Tablet a Surveillance Camera
The best network video recorder (NVR) for small-to-medium-sized businesses keeps getting better. The new DW Mobile Witness™ app for VMAX IP Plus™ NVRs instantly turns the camera on a smartphone or tablet into a surveillance camera that can be viewed and recorded on the NVR. The app will soon be available on the Apple® App Store. Support for audio will be added in October, with an Android® app coming in November. The DW Mobile Witness™ app joins Three-Minute Installation, CCIP™ password-encrypted camera streams, thumbnail search, performance monitoring, system analysis and easy PathFinder™ Peer-to-Peer Mobile Access as dynamic features that set the VMAX IP Plus™ apart from the competition.
Additional DW Differences™ on Display During ASIS
- The World’s First 48 Megapixel Multi-Sensor Camera, MEGApix® PANO™ provides 180° views at up to 30fps (frames per second) and incredible forensic zooming.
- DW Spectrum™ IPVMS video management software is scalable from one to thousands of users. It is easy enterprise-level management for applications of any size.
- Blackjack™ Server/NVRs deliver throughput up to 600Mbps with up to 128-camera capacity.
- VMAX A1™ Universal HD Digital Video Recorders (DVRs) deliver HD over Coax recording at 30fps across all channels.
- STAR-LIGHT AHD PANO™ is the World’s First 6 Megapixel 3-Sensor 180° Panoramic HD over Coax Camera at 30fps with a bonus stitched channel,
- DW SPOT™ Monitoring Module instantly provides a public monitor anywhere without the need of a dedicated server or PC.
- DW Mobile™ is the only app you need to monitor live and recorded video on a smartphone or tablet.
- DW Site Viewer™ for Apple TV lets you monitor your system on a TV at the touch of a button.
DW®® (DW®) empowers our customers as the industry-leading single source of
value-driven complete solutions for all video surveillance applications (HD
over Coax / hybrid / IP enterprise), focusing on ease of use and ROI. DW®
products offer technologically-advanced features including multi-sensor HD
cameras at real-time 30fps, Star-Light™ super low light technology, WDR, Smart
DNR™ and Smart IR™. Complete IP megapixel surveillance solutions include
single- and multi-sensor MEGApix® cameras and edge recording systems,
Blackjack™ NVRs and DW Spectrum™ IPVMS for server, mobile and on-camera
control. Complete HD over Coax surveillance solutions include single- and
multi-sensor STAR-LIGHT AHD™ 1080p cameras, VMAX™ Universal HD DVRs and mobile
XXXFor Images or More Information:
Director of Marketing
Toll Free: 866.446.3595 x283
Download the Press Release