ISC West — Las Vegas, NV (April 11, 2018) – DW®, the industry leader in digital recorders, surveillance cameras and related management software, is proud to announce the upcoming release of our 4MP MEGApix® video analytics cameras. The new cameras — including fixed and varifocal lens turrets (DWC-MTT4WiA, DWC-MTT4Wi28, DWC-MTT4Wi36 and DWC-MTT4Wi6), vandal domes with fixed varifocal lens (DWC-MVT4WiA, DWC-MVT4Wi28, DWC-MVT4Wi36 and DWC-MVT4Wi6), and fixed lens bullet (DWC-MBT4Wi28 and DWC-MBT4Wi36) — offer a vast array of analytical solutions. All the MEGApix® video analytics cameras can be controlled and managed via DW Spectrum® IPVMS.
These MEGApix® IP cameras provide 4MP resolution at real-time 30fps with multiple analytics features that elevate the camera to the next level. Added intelligence includes people counting, object removal and line crossing. All cameras offer image enhancement features such as True WDR, 65-100ft range IR and Smart DNR™ 3D digital noise reduction, all in IP66-rated turret, vandal dome and bullet housing options. The varifocal vandal dome (DWC-MVT4WiA) offers additional features such as two-way audio, alarm input and relay output, in an IK10 impact resistant housing.
“DW® continues to build the MEGApix® line of camera’s reputation as a technology leader with crystal-clear high resolution imaging and intelligence on the cameras,” said Mark Espenschied, Director of Marketing, DW®. “These new models provide cutting-edge features in a variety of housings to meet the needs of any application.”
· 4MP 1/3” image sensor at real-time 30fps
· 2.8mm, 3.6mm and 6.0mm fixed lens options*
· 3.3~12mm motorized zoom auto-focus lens*
· True Wide Dynamic Range (WDR)
· Multiple codecs (H.265, H.264, MJPEG) with simultaneous dual-stream
· 65ft-100ft range IR
· People counting and intrusion video analytics
· Object removal video analytics
· Line crossing and intrusion video analytics
· Exception (scene change) video analytics
· Crowd density video analytics
· Smart DNR™ 3D digital noise reduction
· True day/night with mechanical IR cut filter
· Programmable privacy zones
· Auto gain control (AGC)
· Backlight compensation (BLC)
· Auto white balance (AWB)
· Motion detection
· Audio input
· Two-way audio*
· TF card slot* (card not included) (DWC-MVT4WiA models)
· Alarm sensor input* (DWC-MVT4WiA models)
· Relay output* (DWC-MVT4WiA models)
· Web server built-in
· PoE class 2 and DC12V
· Waterproof cabling
· ONVIF conformant, profile S
· IP66 certified weather and tamper resistant
· IK10-rated impact-resistant* (vandal dome models only)
· 5 year warranty
* on supported models. See data sheets for more information.
Learn more about the new 4MP MEGApix® video analytics cameras and all of DW®’s industry-leading video surveillance products at www.digital-watchdog.com.
DW® empowers our customers as the industry-leading single source of value-driven complete solutions for all video surveillance applications (HD over Coax® / hybrid / IP enterprise), focusing on ease of use and ROI. DW® products offer technologically-advanced features including multi-sensor HD cameras at real-time 30fps, Star-Light™ super low light technology, WDR, Smart DNR™ and Smart IR™. Complete IP megapixel surveillance solutions include single- and multi-sensor MEGApix® cameras and edge recording systems, Blackjack® NVRs, Blackjack® NAS devices and DW Spectrum® IPVMS for server, mobile and on-camera control. Complete Universal HD over Coax® surveillance solutions include single- and multi-sensor STAR-LIGHT™ Universal HD over Coax® cameras, VMAX® Universal HD over Coax® DVRs and mobile management applications.
For Images or More Information:
Director of Marketing
Toll Free: 866.446.3595 x283