Case Study - Hospitality,Small Business,Retail
Charlie and Joe's at Love St.
pixels of clear video
Centralized management software
- New construction of two buildings owned by Charles Modica ( St George Medical School Founder) and Football Legend and Star Quarterback Broadway Joe Namath.
- Retail fish market cafe called Tacklebox, and an Old World Fish Cannery Bar and Raw Bar Restaurant Called Lucky Shuck is The East Building at Charlie and Joe\'s at Love St.
- Beacon Steak and Seafood Bar and Restaurant and Topside Rooftop Observatory Bar and Deck Overlooking the Jupiter Lighthouse and Inlet and Love Street Heart and Riverwalk.
- Offer a welcoming expression of Jupiter's exciting, nautical culture and deep fishing roots.
- A one-of-a-kind destination.
- Multi-Faceted large property with need for site and operations security.
- Required a system that could be added to and built upon and merged in view to remote view cameras.
- Needed high-quality cameras with 360 views.
- Remote access a must.
- All cameras must be NDAA/TAA compliant American cameras, not United States government banned Chinese manufactured products.
- The COVID19 pandemic made this a significant challenge.
- New buildings and project and exclusive DW build.
- Awesome 360 Views, Well worth the wait to install and Really cool viewer software.
- Blackjack® Cube™ (DW-BJCUBE).
- Multiple MEGApix® Pano™ fisheye hemispheric 360 IP cameras (DWC-PVF9Di2TW).
- A combination of 4MP and 5MP turret IP cameras.
- DW Spectrum® IPVMS management software for local and remote management of multiple severs and locations from a single solution.
"Telecom Showcase.Com ran this Digital Watchdog amazing camera system solution in for a Charlie and Joe's at Love Street touchdown!" - Daniel J. Williams, Telecom Showcase Com LLC.