DW® announces a new feature in the DW Spot Monitoring Module. The new feature, a customizable OSD text banner, is available in the new firmware update for the module (v.184.108.40.206). The feature allows customers to add a text banner to the monitor’s display.
To Use the OSD Text Banner Overlay Feature:
- Right-click anywhere on the screen and select SETUP > SYSTEM > DISPLAY > BANNER SETUP.
- Press the SETUP button next to BANNER at the bottom of the screen.
- To enable the text banner, check the USE box at the top of the screen.
- Adjust the content of the banner, font size and color, position and interval time for long sentences.Please note:
- Interval setup is designed for instances when the text entered is longer than can be shown on the screen at once and “spills” over the monitor’s edge. The DW Spot module can “scroll” left to right to show the entire sentence. Text only scrolls when there are more characters than can be shown on the screen at once.
- There is no limit to the number of characters appearing in the banner.
- Character count includes English alphabet, special characters and spacing
- Click OK to save all changes.
- The banner can also be set up from the module’s web viewer.
- Once setup is complete, the new banner will appear on the monitor’s display screen.
to download the complete bulletin.
For More Information:
DW® Customer Service
Toll Free: 866.446.3595