Date: February 12, 2016
Re: IR Activation Switch on V7 Outdoor Dome and Micro Dome Cameras
’s new STAR-LIGHT AHD™ outdoor dome V7 and micro dome models include a manual IR activation switch at the base of the camera’s lens. This new option allows the customer to manually select to enable or disable the IR LED board on the camera. This is a useful benefit when a camera is integrated into an existing installation, where external IR LEDs are used, or the camera’s LEDs are conflicting with other cameras’ LEDs.
In cases where a customer’s camera is not turning its LED board on, please double check the position of the switch to make sure the LED board has not been disabled accidentally.
- To enable the camera’s LED board, the switch should be on the ‘O’ position.
- To disable the camera’s LED board, the switch should be on the ‘I’ position.
Camera LED Board of is OFF:
Camera LED Board is ON:
This feature is available on the following models:
- DWC-V7753WTIR (STAR-LIGHT AHD™)
- DWC-V7753TIR (STAR-LIGHT AHD™)
- DWC-MC753WTIR (STAR-LIGHT AHD™)
- DWC-MV72I4V (MEGApix® 1080p™)
For More Information:
Toll Free: 866.446.3595