The VMAX A1™ offers HD recording up to 480fps at 960H and 720p and 240fps at 1080p resolution, supporting analog signals up to 960H, TVI and Analog High Definition (AHD) signals via analog infrastructure to offer a seamless upgrade to 1080p resolution. The A1™ is available in 4-, 8- and 16- channel configurations, is available with up to 12 Terabytes of internal storage and is backed by DW®
’s unbeatable 5 year limited warranty.
To access the demo from DW's Pivot™ Remote Software:
1. Go to the VMAX A1™ product page and download Pivot™ software for free.
2. Once installation is complete, launch the software.
3. Enter the admin password for the software itself. The default login information is Administrator with no pw (leave blank).
4. Go to Setup tab and select CMS Setup and select add.
5. Enter the login information from this page.
6. Select model as the VMAX A1 series.
7. Select ok at bottom of window and apply setting.
8. Select the site and select live connect at the top of screen or connect by clicking-and-dragging the layout name into the display area and selecting live or search mode icon.
To access the demo over DW VMAX app:
1. Go into app store and search for DW VMAX and install application for free.
2. Once installation is complete, launch the DW VMAX app.
3. Select the plus symbol at the top (+) and add demo information from this page, and save settings.
4. Once saved, it will take you to the device list page.
5. Select site and select live option at the bottom of the window.
VIEW PRODUCT PAGE