DW® Statement of Privacy
) and https://dwspectrum.com/
(the "Sites") and provides the DW Mobile App, DW Spectrum® IPVMS software suite, DW Cloud™, C3™ CMS, DW Witness App, DW Site Viewer, DW IP Finder software and VMAX App (the “Services”). This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use, and disclosure of Personal Information we receive from users of the Sites and the Services.
We collect various information through and on our services depending on the nature of our relationship with you and how we choose to interact with us, including, but not limited to, personal data. We use your Personal Information only for providing and improving the Sites and Services and your experience interacting with them. By using the Sites and Services, you agree to the collection and use of information following this policy. We collect information in two main ways: (a) information you provide to us and (b) information collected automatically when you use the Services and Sites.
A. Information You Provide
While using our Sites and Services, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you. Personally, identifiable information may include, but is not limited to your Name, Address, Phone Number, Email Address, Credit Card Type, Credit Card Number, Credit Card Expiration Date, Credit Card Security Code, and Name and Address associated with Your Credit Card (“Personal Information”). If we ask you to provide us with information in these cases and you choose not to, you may not be able to access the relevant Services and/or some features may not operate as intended.
We also collect the information you voluntarily provide to sign up for email alerts, use our tools, or contact us for customer support. If you enter a contest or competitive event, we'll collect your application information and other information we may need to help confirm your eligibility and process rewards. We collect whatever information you choose to provide to us in those or other similar cases.
B. Information We Collect Automatically
We collect some information automatically when you visit, access, or use the Sites and Services. This includes but is not limited to information about your Sites or Services usage, product registrations, downloads, and other activity in the Sites and Services. While varying, the information we collect automatically includes:
• Usage information and statistics about how you interact with the Sites and Services, including crash reports and navigation data (the URLs of our websites you visit, URLs of referring and exiting pages, page views, time spent on a page);
• Technical information about the devices you use to access our Sites and Services, IP address, device identifiers, internet service provider, plugins, or other identifier information for your device (for example, device make and model, operating systems and browsers, or other device or system-related specifications);
• The general location of your device, which we typically identify from your device's IP address.
How We Use Your Information
As a general matter, we use the information we collect to help us provide, improve, customize, analyze, and promote the Services. This includes using it for purposes such as:
• Creating user profiles, verifying and managing user accounts and features.
• Provide the Services, as well as support and assistance. It also includes sharing data, when it is required to provide the service or carry out the transactions you request.
• Personalize your experience and make recommendations.
• Advertise and market the Sites and Services to you, including sending promotional communications, target advertising, and relevant notifications.
• Comply with our legal or contractual obligations and enforce our terms; and
For these purposes, we combine data collected to give users a more personalized, consistent and seamless experience when interacting with our Sites and Services, to make informed business decisions, and for other legitimate purposes. We may use and disclose aggregated or de-identified information for any reason permitted by law.
Recipients of Your Information
2. To legal advisors in connection with legal proceedings to enforce or apply our rights under any contract.
3. Any other place where we have notified you of the intended data disclosure, and you have expressly given your prior consent.
You may provide information or content to be published or displayed in public areas of the Services or transmitted to other users of the Services or third parties (including testimonials and case studies). Such information can be viewed by anyone interacting with the Sites and Services.
Privacy Settings Controls
We seek to provide you with meaningful choices about the personal data we collect. The specific choices available to you often vary depending on how you interact with the Services:
• You can change your email marketing preferences at any time by using the opt-out steps in our marketing emails.
• You can request to add, remove, or correct data on your Channel Partner Program (CPP™) account. Please submit requests to access, update, or delete personal information associated with your CPP account by contacting your regional sales representative. Please note that we may ask you for additional information to verify who you are before completing your request.
• You can change your browser or mobile device settings to block, manage, delete, or limit tracking technologies like cookies. In some cases, this may cause the Sites and Services not to work as intended and some features may not be available.
Where we have given you (or you have created) a password giving you access to certain parts of our Sites and Services, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. It is highly recommended that you do not share your password with anyone, update it regularly, and use a combination of letters, numbers and symbols.
The transmission of information via the Internet is not completely secure. We will do our best to protect your information on our Sites and Services, however, we cannot guarantee the security of your data. Once we have received your data, we will use strict procedures and security features to prevent unauthorized access, including keeping security patches up to date, and constantly monitoring and researching new ways to keep data secure. You can learn more about DW’s cybersecurity practices here.
Like many site operators, we collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our Sites ("Log Data").
This Log Data may include information such as your computer's Internet Protocol ("IP") address, browser type, browser version, the pages of our Sites and Services that you visit, the time and date of your visit, and the time spent on those pages and other statistics. In addition, we may use third-party services such as Google Analytics that collect, monitor, and analyze this Log Data.
We may use your Personal Information to contact you with newsletters, marketing or promotional materials and other information that is related to DW® video surveillance.
Cookies are files with a small amount of data, which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a website and stored on your computer's hard drive.
Like many sites, we use "cookies" to collect information. You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Sites and Services.
The security of your Personal Information is important to us but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
If you have any questions about these Terms, please contact us. DW®, 16220 Bloomfield Ave, Cerritos CA 90703, USA, 866-446-3595, firstname.lastname@example.org