DW® Statement of Privacy (Updated 12/22/2015)DW® operates http://www.digital-watchdog.com (http://www.dwcc.tv) (the "Site") and provides the DW Mobile App Pro (the Service”). This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use and disclosure of Personal Information we receive from users of the Site and the Service.
We use your Personal Information only for providing and improving the Site and Service. By using the Site and Service, you agree to the collection and use of information in accordance with this policy.
Information Collection And Use
While using our Site and Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you. Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to your Name, Address, Phone Number, Email Address, Credit Card Type, Credit Card Number, Credit Card Expiration Date, Credit Card Security Code, Name and Address associated with Your Credit Card ("Personal Information").
Like many site operators, we collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our Site ("Log Data").
This Log Data may include information such as your computer's Internet Protocol ("IP") address, browser type, browser version, the pages of our Site and Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages and other statistics. In addition, we may use third party services such as Google Analytics that collect, monitor and analyze this Log Data.
We may use your Personal Information to contact you with newsletters, marketing or promotional materials and other information that is related to DW® video surveillance.
Cookies are files with small amount of data, which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a web site and stored on your computer's hard drive.
Like many sites, we use "cookies" to collect information. You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Site and Service.
The security of your Personal Information is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
If you have any questions about these Terms, please contact us. DW®, 16220 Bloomfield Ave, Cerritos CA 90703, USA, 866-446-3595, email@example.com.
DW® Terms and ConditionsPlease read these Terms and Conditions ("Terms", "Terms and Conditions") carefully before using the http://www.digital-watchdog.com (http://www.dwcc.tv) website and the DW Mobile App Pro mobile application (the "Service") operated by DW® (“us,” “we,” or “our.”).
Your access to and use of the Service is conditioned on your acceptance of and compliance with these Terms. These Terms apply to all visitors, users and others who access or use the Service.
By accessing or using the Service you agree to be bound by these Terms. If you disagree with any part of the terms then you may not access the Service.
If you wish to purchase any product or service made available through the Service ("Purchase"), you may be asked to supply certain information relevant to your Purchase including, without limitation, your Name, Address, Phone Number, Email Address, Credit Card Type, Credit Card Number, Credit Card Expiration Date, Credit Card Security Code, Name and Address associated with Your Credit Card.
Some parts of the Service are billed on a subscription basis ("Subscription(s)"). You will be billed in advance on a recurring monthly schedule from the first date following the end of your 90-day free trial period.
Our Service allows you to post, link, store, share and otherwise make available certain information, text, graphics, videos, or other material ("Content"). You are responsible for the content of all material you view, record or share with the Service.
Links To Other Web Sites
Our Service may contain links to third-party web sites or services that are not owned or controlled by DW®.
DW® has no control over, and assumes no responsibility for, the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third party web sites or services. You further acknowledge and agree that DW® shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such web sites or services.
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to modify or replace these Terms at any time. If a revision is material we will try to provide at least 30 (change this) days' notice prior to any new terms taking effect. What constitutes a material change will be determined at our sole discretion. Contact Us If you have any questions about these Terms, please contact us. DW®, 16220 Bloomfield Ave, Cerritos CA 90703, USA, 866-446-3595, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Data Protection PolicyOur Commitment
DW® is committed to ensuring the security and protection of the personal information that we process, and to provide a compliant and consistent approach to data protection. We have always had a robust and effective data protection program in place which complies with existing law and abides by the data protection principles. However, we recognize our obligations in updating and expanding this program to meet the demands of the GDPR.
1. Data Protection Principles
DW® is committed to processing data in accordance with its responsibilities under the GDPR.
Article 5 of the GDPR requires that personal data shall be:
- processed lawfully, fairly and in a transparent manner in relation to individuals;
- collected for specified, explicit and legitimate purposes and not further processed in a manner that is incompatible with those purposes; further processing for archiving purposes in the public interest, scientific or historical research purposes or statistical purposes shall not be considered to be incompatible with the initial purposes;
- adequate, relevant and limited to what is necessary in relation to the purposes for which they are processed;
- accurate and, where necessary, kept up to date; every reasonable step must be taken to ensure that personal data that are inaccurate, having regard to the purposes for which they are processed, are erased or rectified without delay;
- kept in a form which permits identification of data subjects for no longer than is necessary for the purposes for which the personal data are processed; personal data may be stored for longer periods insofar as the personal data will be processed solely for archiving purposes in the public interest, scientific or historical research purposes or statistical purposes subject to implementation of the appropriate technical and organisational measures required by the GDPR in order to safeguard the rights and freedoms of individuals; and
- processed in a manner that ensures appropriate security of the personal data, including protection against unauthorised or unlawful processing and against accidental loss, destruction or damage, using appropriate technical or organisational measures.”
2. Privacy Notice/Policy
- This policy applies to all personal data processed by DW®
- Ensuring all individuals whose personal information we process have been informed of why DW® needs it, how it is being used and who the information is being disclosed to
- This policy provides safeguarding measures to protect personal information
3. Direct Marketing
- To ensure its processing of data is lawful, fair and transparent, DW® will always implement clear opt-in and out mechanisms for marketing subscriptions
- Individuals will receive a clear notice and method for opting out and providing unsubscribe features on all subsequent marketing materials
4. Lawful purposes
- All data processed by DW® must be done on one of the following lawful bases: consent, contract, legal obligation, vital interests, public task or legitimate interests (see ICO guidance for more information).
- Where consent is relied upon as a lawful basis for processing data, evidence of opt-in consent shall be kept with the personal data.
- Where communications are sent to individuals based on their consent, the option for the individual to revoke their consent should be clearly available and systems should be in place to ensure such revocation is reflected accurately in the our systems.
- DW® shall take reasonable steps to ensure personal data is accurate.
- Where necessary for the lawful basis on which data is processed, steps shall be put in place to ensure that personal data is kept up to date.
7. Archiving / removal
- To ensure that personal data is kept for no longer than necessary, DW® shall put in place an archiving policy for each area in which personal data is processed and review this process annually.
- The archiving policy shall consider what data should/must be retained, for how long, and why.
- DW® shall ensure that personal data is stored securely using modern software that is kept-up-to-date.
- Access to personal data shall be limited to personnel who need access and appropriate security should be in place to avoid unauthorised sharing of information.
- When personal data is deleted this should be done safely such that the data is irrecoverable.
- Appropriate back-up and disaster recovery solutions shall be in place.
In the event of a breach of security leading to the accidental or unlawful destruction, loss, alteration, unauthorised disclosure of, or access to, personal data, DW® shall promptly assess the risk to people’s rights and freedoms.
DW® | 16220 Bloomfield Avenue, Cerritos CA 90703 | 866.446.3595