Recorders & NVRs:
- Labor: For a period of two (2) years from the date of original purchase, if the Digital Video Recorder is determined to be defective, the Warrantor will repair or replace the unit with new or refurbished product at its option, at no charge.
- Parts: In addition, the Warrantor will supply replacement parts for a period of two (2) years with the exception of the Blackjack Cube™, Blackjack Blad™e NVRs, MAX™, MAX II™, MAX-HD™, VMAX™, VMAX 480D™, VMAX Flex™, VMAX 906H™, VMAX 960H Flex™, VMAX 960H CORE™, VMAX AHD CORE™ and VMAX A1™ Series Recorders which include an additional three (3) years warranty on Hard Drives.
- Labor: For a period of two (2) years or five (5) years [See manual to determine length of warranty for a specific Camera.] from the date of original purchase, if the Camera is determined to be defective, the Warrantor will repair or replace the unit with new or refurbished product at its option, at no charge.
- Parts: In addition, the Warrantor will supply replacement parts for a period of two (2) years or five (5) years. See the user manual to determine length of warranty for a specific Camera.
|Recorders||Labor||2 Years from Date of Purchase|
|Parts||2 Years from Date of Purchase|
|Hard Drives||2 Years from Date of Purchase|
|5 Years from Date of Purchase for Blackjack Cube, Blackjack Blade NVRs, MAX, MAX II, MAX-HD, and VMAX, VMAX 480D. VMAX Flex, VMAX 960H, VMAX 960H Flex, VMAX 960H CORE and VMAX AHD CORE, VMAX A1 Series Recorders
|Cameras||Labor||5 Years from Date of Purchase. Megapix Series purchased before 10/1/2015 is 2 years.|
|2 Years from Date of Purchase for Analog and IP PTZs, HDSDI and Value Line, and H Series IP
|Parts||5 Years from Date of PurchaseMegapix Series purchased before 10/1/2015 is 2 years.|
|2 Years from Date of Purchase for Analog and IP PTZs, HDSDI, Value Line, and H Series IP
|Labor||2 Years from Date of Purchase|
|Hard Drives||5 Years from Date of Purchase|
|All Other Hardware||2 Years from Date of Purchase|
Limits and Exclusions: There are no express warranties except as listed above. The Warrantor will not be liable for incidental or consequential damages (including without limitation, damage to recording media) resulting from the use of these products, or arising out of any breach of the warranty. All express and implied warranties, including the warranties of merchantability and fitness for particular purpose, are limited to the applicable warranty period set forth above. Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, or limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, so the above exclusions or limitations may not apply to you. This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may also have other rights that vary from state to state. If the problem is not handled to your satisfaction, then write to the following Address: DW®, Inc.| Attn: RMA | 16220 Bloomfield Ave | Cerritos, CA 90703 Service calls which do not involve defective materials or workmanship as determined by the Warrantor, in its sole discretion, are not covered. Costs of such service calls are the responsibility of the purchaser.
Defective Unit Replacement: If unit is deemed defective by our Technical Support Specialists within 90 days of purchase the unit can be replaced with an advance replacement. We will send an advance replacement to the customer before receiving the defective unit if we have a purchase order from our customer (the distributor). Our distributor can choose to do an over-the-counter swap if they have the inventory on hand to do so. Return of the damaged unit has to be received by us within 15 days of the receipt of the new unit. If the distributor chooses to swap out a unit that was purchased outside of our 90 day return policy, we will not issue credit on the defective unit but process the unit as a warranty or non-warranty repair. Once the unit is received, we will issue credit to our distributor for the unit. We will pay for freight to the customer by way of ground shipping, however should we determine after receipt of the item being returned as Defective that there is no trouble found, the Freight Charges for the Advance Replacement will be deducted from the amount of the Credit Issued. If any other freight is requested it will be done at the customer’s expense. We do not issue credits for freight from the customer to us. If there is damage to the unit due to improper packing in returning the unit to us, the customer will be responsible for the damages.
Blackjack E-RACK, P-RACK and S-RACK (Blackjack™ Rack Mount Servers) Repair Warranty:
- Replacement Parts: If any of the Blackjack™ Rack Mount Servers parts, including Hard Drives, are found to be defective and DW® Technical Support has assessed that there is a problem and have provided a ticket number, DW® RMA Department will create a RMA for the Customer to use to return the Defective Parts. As soon as the defective parts are received by DW® RMA, DW® will ship out replacement parts via free Ground Shipping to the Customer.
- Repair: If DW® Technical Support has assessed that there is a problem with the Blackjack™ Rack Mount Servers, have provided a ticket number, and the customer would like to return the item for repair, DW® will create an RMA for Repair for the Customer to use to send the Blackjack™ Rack Mount Servers in for Repair. It will take approximately 7 business days from the time DW® Repair Technician receives the Blackjack™ Rack Mount Servers to diagnose the issue and Repair the item. Once the physical item is repaired and fully tested, DW® RMA Department will send the item back to the customer via free Ground Shipping to the Customer.
- Blackjack™ Rack Mount Servers Credit Policies: Blackjack™ Rack Mount Servers will only be eligible for Credit if the item is either found to be Dead on Arrival (DOA) within 14 business days of receipt of the item or New (Unused) and Purchased within 90 days of the Request for Credit. An RMA request for credit for a New (Unused) Blackjack™ Rack Mount Servers must be submitted within 90 business days of purchase. All accessories must be included when returning the item avoid restocking fees or refusal of Credit. If Credit is refused, the unit will be returned to the Customer.
- An RMA request for Advance Replacement or Repair for a Blackjack™ Rack Mount Servers found to be Dead on Arrival must be submitted within 14 business days of the customer receiving the item. The customer must contact DW® Technical Support to trouble shoot the issue prior to contacting the DW® RMA Department and must provide the Tech Support Work Order Number when requesting an RMA. If an Advance Replacement is needed, a Purchase Order must be submitted through the normal Sales Channels by the Distributor in order to facilitate, sending a replacement Blackjack™ Rack Mount Servers to the Customer. DW® will provide Next Day Shipping to send the Advance Replacement E-RACK to the Customer. Please note that if no problem is found with the reported Defective Blackjack™ Rack Mount Servers after it is received and tested by DW®'s RMA Repair Center, the cost of the the Advance Replacement will be deducted from the Credit issued.
Please submit your information and a DW® representative will get in touch with you
Need help? Don't hesitate to ask us something. Email us directly email@example.com or call us at (866) 446-3595. You can check out our F.A.Q. and Help page to get more information about our products.Request a demo