Inside Sales Specialist / CRM Program Manager
Posted Date: Apr 16, 2019
Inside Sales Specialist /
CRM Program Manager
Cerritos, CA. USA
Digital Watchdog (DW) has an exciting opportunity within their B2B Video Security System organization. This is a unique opportunity to be part of one of the fastest growing companies in the physical security industry.
The Inside Sales Specialist will work pro-actively with DW installation partners and consistently contact those to verify that they have all pertinent information provided by DW to actively sell and support the video security products. The Inside Sales Specialist will also work daily with our direct and indirect field support personnel to assist in the growth DW sales results. The position will be responsible for communicating to the PIP partners (installation companies in North America) and to constantly keep our electronic mailing address system up to date. The position will also be responsible for creating and delivering sales quotations to DW customers based upon direction from Inside Sales Manager. The position is responsible to provide answers to sales related requests received from DW field sales personnel and customers or direct them internally for quick and accurate response.
- Build relationships with customers and PIP partners by pro-actively calling them to remind them of current programs, promotions, new products and press news from DW.
- Develop database of key PIP partners personal to communicate with to promote DW
- Use Sugar CMR to convert leads and update and track existing opportunities, including creating reports to monitor sales activities
- Encourage viable companies to enroll in PIP partner program
- Strategically work closely with our direct and indirect field sales force to create new opportunities and exceed sales quotas
- Recommend products and perform product comparisons
- Respond to general inquiries about the company and our products
- Ability to act as expert on the CRM process and drive adoption across the sales team
- Respond to specific customer inquiries regarding inventory and order status
- Participate in events, seminars, trainings, webinars and other activities as required to grow sales
- Associate’s or bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- Minimum 1 year’s inside sales or customer support telephone experience.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work both independently and as part of the Inside Sales / Customer Support team
- Working knowledge and current experience using Sugar CRM
- Previous experience in a sales environment with a technology manufacturer or retailer is a plus
- Attention to detail and efficient at multi-tasking
- Ability to develop and maintain strong working relationships with our PIP Partners
- Basic understanding of IP video networking environment
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft excel
- Self-motivated and driven to succeed with a positive work attitude
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside their normal responsibilities from time to time as needed.