DW Spectrum v2.2 Expands the Compatibility of the Robust, Easy to Use Video Management System
July 28, 2014
™ announces the release of DW Spectrum version 2.2.1 IP
Video Management Software.
DW Spectrum IPVMS (video management system) is an elegantly easy
cutting-edge approach to managing HD surveillance video in enterprise
environments. Designed by leading professionals from the IP megapixel
video industry, DW Spectrum overcomes the primary obstacles and
limitations of managing enterprise-level HD video at the lowest total
cost of deployment and ownership of any solution on the market today.
With this release, the software?۪s PTZ feature has been improved to
better support DWMEGApix™ cameras and their lens control options. In
addition, OnVIF protocol support provides an improved experience with
any open platform integration. Additional improvements such as Internet
Explorer 9+ optimization and motion sensitivity improvements further
improve the user experience.
The DW Spectrum 2.2.1 IPVMS includes the following upgrades:
- OnVIF protocol support improvements
- Web client optimization for Internet Explorer 9+
- Progress bar added for remote camera screenshot downloads
- Motion sensitivity default changed from 6 to 5
- Improved PTZ support for DW cameras:
- DWC-MB721M4TIR Series ??? Inactive PTZ options removed
- DWC-MB421TIR Series ??? PTZ ??? Inactive PTZ options removed
- DWC-MB950TIR & DWC-MV950TIR ??? Inactive PTZ options removed
- DWC-MPTZ20XFM ??? Advanced PTZ (point and rectangle) control added
- DW-CP04 Encoder ??? Added OnVIF presets
here to view DW Spectrum?۪s product page to download this bulletin and
the new software, or get additional documentation, technical bulletins
and much more!
- Addressed installation errors on Windows 8 and Windows Server 2008
- Incorrect motion detection ??? Fixed
- Android app thumbnail display error resolved
- Improved motion-detection support for non-OnVIF cameras integrated via SDK
- If a new drive is mounted after Media Server started, it stops recording once filled ??? Fixed
- Client crash during media folder check fixed (when certain file formats were present).
To receive a complementary software download as well as field training,
please contact your DW®
regional sales manager.
Product Marketing Coordinator