DW® New Mobile App Now Available
DW® Mobile App
ASIS 2014, Atlanta, GA. ??? September 29, 2014 ??? DW®, the industry leader in digital recorders, surveillance cameras and related management software, announces the availability of our new DW® Mobile App for iOS. Attendees will be able to experience the new App at the ASIS International Seminars and Exhibits September 29 ??? October 2, 2014, Booth 3145. The DW® Mobile App for iOS works seamlessly with DW®?۪s popular DW Spectrum™ and allows you to monitor, configure and control your entire surveillance system from your smart phone and tablet.
???While DW®?۪s line of mobile clients have led the market in innovation, features and ease of use, our new mobile App consolidates all solutions under a single application for even easier management and system control, said HK Lee, CEO, DW®. ???We were the first company in the CCTV industry to release an iOS App, and we will continue to add new features and functionality.
The new mobile client will be released in three phases, with iPad support available now. The App will be available in LITE and Pro versions to match any application and need. The LITE version will be available at no charge and support features such as unlimited sites management with single site monitoring in live and playback, PTZ control, image export and two-way audio. The Pro version for large scale applications will support all the LITE App?۪s features and offer additional functionality such as multi-site monitoring, remote setup, notifications and App password protection.
The DW® Mobile App includes the following features:
- Remote monitoring for multiple sites
- Unlimited sites support
- Monitor all your sites in live and playback simultaneously (PRO Version)
- Create unique layouts with different cameras from different sites for the ultimate surveillance experience
- View up to 16 channels per screen, with up to 128 channels open at one time
- View the same channel in live and playback simultaneously
- View live and playback simultaneously on the same screen
- Bookmark setup and search (PRO Version)
- Two-way audio
- PTZ control on supported devices
- Relay output control on supported devices (PRO Version)
- Capture event image snapshots
- Export short videos in .avi format for your records (PRO Version)
- Send e-mail notifications or text message with image attachment
- Powered by Google Maps to allow you to locate all your systems quickly and easily by their geographical location
- Pinch-to-zoom digital zoom support
- Remote server setup on supported devices (PRO Version)
- Welcome App tour tutorial and complete help menu for ???On the Go help
- Password protected for complete security over your surveillance and data
- Reorganize screen order for supreme convenience
The Digital Watchdog Mobile App will support monitoring for all DW Spectrum™ servers, including the Blackjack™ NVR series. Additional integration with all of DW®?۪s VMAX™ and VMAX960H™ solutions to come early 2015.
ABOUT DIGITAL WATCHDOG
DW® empowers our customers as the industry-leading single source of value-driven complete solutions for all video surveillance applications (analog / hybrid / IP enterprise), focusing on ease of use and ROI. DW® products offer technologically-advanced features including Star-Light™ super low light technology, Omni-Plus™ autofocus systems, WDR, Smart DNR™ and Smart IR™. Complete IP megapixel surveillance solutions include MEGApix® cameras and edge recording systems, Blackjack™ NVRs and DW Spectrum™ IPVMS for server, mobile and on-camera control. Complete analog surveillance solutions include Star-Light MPA™ 1.3MP 960H cameras, VMAX™ DVRs and mobile management applications. XXX
For Images or More Information:
Director of Marketing
Toll Free: 866.446.3595 x283
Download the press release.
Please submit your information and a DW® representative will get in touch with you