New DW Spectrum™ IPVMS v2.5 Adds More Enterprise Features for Installations of Any Size
DW Spectrum™ IPVMS v2.5 Screenshot
Cerritos, CA (April 1, 2016) – DW® (DW®), the industry leader in digital recorders, surveillance cameras and related management software, announces the release of the latest update for DW Spectrum™ IPVMS. The new v2.5 software adds powerful new features including a bookmarks engine and storage backup, performance improvements and improved support for multi-sensor cameras.
DW Spectrum IPVMS is an elegantly easy cutting-edge approach to HD surveillance, addressing the primary obstacles and limitations of managing enterprise-level HD video while offering the lowest total cost of deployment and ownership of any solution on the market. The software offers advanced search features to help you quickly find incidents or instantly review an exact date and time. The software is cross-platform, installs quickly and provides instant network mapping and discovery to start viewing your entire security system in minutes. DW Spectrum IPVMS is a perfect solution for any application that requires ease, speed, efficiency, and unprecedented image quality.
“With the timely release of DW Spectrum 2.5, it continues to deliver unprecedented return on investment without the need for an annual maintenance agreement.” said Patrick Kelley, Director of IP Sales — North America, DW®. “These new features are seamlessly incorporated in DW Spectrum user interface, providing a dramatically easier user experience for all user levels than any other video management solution on the market.”
- New Mobile Apps - Brand new cross-platform mobile apps for iOS and Android with better performance, revamped design and consistent user experience across both Apple iOS and Google Android devices.
- Bookmarks - Users can create bookmarks for specific segments of archived video with names, descriptions, and tags either manually or via the Rules & Events engine.
- Storage Backup - Users can now set up scheduled or real-time archive backup of high-res, low-res, or all streams from selected cameras to local, NAS, or even cloud-based storage locations (e.g. ftp sites, Amazon Prime Storage, etc).
- PTZ Preset as an Action - Users can now set up rules to trigger a PTZ preset as an action (e.g. create a motion event on a fixed camera that triggers the PTZ to look at the spot where motion occurred).
- Alarm Layout - allows users to set display-camera-on-Alarm-Layout as an action (aka pop-up video on alarm).
- Live Video Text Overlay - allows users to create custom text overlays-as-an-action (including Generic Event API).
NEW DEVICE SUPPORT
- Axis F44 Main Unit
- Axis Q6000E panoramic camera
- ACTi V23 4 Channel Encoder (with I/O Support)
- Messoa IP Cameras (with I/O Support)
- Hikvision DS-6704HFI 4 Channel Video Server
- Implemented "Advanced" Settings for DWC-BVI2IR cameras
- Improved support for DWC-PZV2M72T cameras
- Vista VK2-1080XVRDPTPMF camera now mapped for advanced PTZ
- Arecont RTSP camera support implemented
- Digital I/O support for Arecont cameras implemented
- Added "Connect" button to the "Test" dialog during dialog
- Updated viewing cell icons and improved styling for "info" data
- Calendar widget can now be pinned
- Added layout background support for video wall
- Transcoding is now enabled by default for video export from multi-sensor cameras (e.g. DWC-PZV2M72T)
- Added warning before export if export will result in video downscaling (applies only to very high resolution or multi-sensor cameras)
- "Timeline mode" renamed to "Time Mode". Change can be seen in timeline, timestamps in Event Logs, Audit Trail and Bookmark Log
- Added ability to sort Alarm/Event Rules by any column
- Improved "Server Settings" and "System Administration" dialogs - now changes can be applied without closing dialog
- Storage Analytics improvement - storage utilized by deleted/moved out cameras is displayed separately
- Storage usage optimizations and improvements
- Improved time synchronization mechanism between Servers
- Improved error messages for some cases of push updates failure
- "Free Storage Space" is increased from 5Gb to 50Gb for NAS
- Server SSL can now be disabled
- API documentation is improved and extended
- General Server stability improvements based on anonymous usage and crash statistics
Visit our website for the full release notes, to download the latest DW Spectrum™ software for free and learn more about our software, servers and cameras: http://digital-watchdog.com/productdetail/DW-Spectrum-IPVMS/.
If you are
already running DW Spectrum IPVMS version 2.3 or higher, please use the auto
update feature in the software itself. For auto updates, enter version 11500 in
the remote update page and use the following password: d3om78.
Click here to download the full Press Release.
DW®® (DW®) empowers our customers as the industry-leading single source of value-driven complete solutions for all video surveillance applications (analog / hybrid / IP enterprise), focusing on ease of use and ROI. DW® products offer technologically-advanced features including Star-Light™ super low light technology, WDR, Smart DNR™ and Smart IR™. Complete IP megapixel surveillance solutions include single- and multi-sensor MEGApix® cameras and edge recording systems, VMAX IP™ NVRs for SMB, Blackjack™ Enterprise NVRs and DW Spectrum™ IPVMS for server, mobile and on-camera control. Complete analog surveillance solutions include single- and multi-sensor STAR-LIGHT AHD™ 1080p and STAR-LIGHT MPA™ 1.3MP 960H cameras, VMAX™ DVRs and mobile management applications.
For Images or More Information:
Director of Marketing
Toll Free: 866.446.3595 x283www.digital-watchdog.com