New DW® All-in-One DVR Manages AHD, TVI, 960H and Lower Analog Cameras
VMAX A1 16-Channel Recorder
Cerritos, CA October 26, 2015 – DW® (DW®), the industry leader in digital recorders, surveillance cameras and related management software, announces the release of our new VMAX A1 All-in-One analog, AHD and TVI digital video recorder. The VMAX A1 provides a user-friendly high definition solution engineered to utilize an existing analog installation and support multiple signals simultaneously reducing installation time and complexity, thereby increasing ROI for an HD solution in minutes.
“This revolutionary DVR is the only recorder needed for an analog system that is transitioning to HD video quality,” said Wade Thomas, President and COO, DW®. “The A1 comes with all the dynamic features our customers have come to expect from VMAX recorders, with added robustness to support 720p and 1080p cameras.”
The VMAX A1 is a digital video recorder that offers real-time HD monitoring and recording up to 480fps at 960H and 720p and 240fps at 1080p (1920X1080) resolution. The VMAX A1 supports analog signals up to 960H, TVI and Analog High Definition (AHD) signals, leveraging the robustness of analog signal infrastructure for a seamless upgrade to the detail and clarity of 1080p high definition resolution. The A1™ is available in 4-, 8- and 16- channel configurations, can be configured with up to 12 Terabytes of internal storage and is backed by DW®’s unbeatable 5 year limited warranty.
Additional DVR features include:
- Compatible with all 960H and below resolution Analog Cameras, AHD and TVI HD Formats (1080p via Coax) Resolutions
- Pivot™ Central Management Software, Up to 128CH
- Mobile Application for iPhone, iPad, iPod, Android Smart Phones and Tablets
- MAC Compatible Remote ACS Software
- Intuitive Graphical User Interface (GUI)
- OSD and PTZ Control via Coax (UTC)
- HDD Calculation and Auto Recording Configuration
- Event Notifications via Email, Text and Pivot™ CMS
- Advanced H.264 Embedded DVR
- Multiplex - Live, Playback, Recording, Backup, Network, Configuration
- 4-Channel: 60fps Recording in 1080p AHD or TVI Resolution, 120fps Recording in 1080p AHD or TVI Resolution
- 8-Channel: 240fps Recording in 1080p AHD or TVI Resolution, 120fps Recording in all Analog Resolutions up to 960H and 720p
- 16-Channel: 240fps Recording in all Analog Resolutions up to 960H and 720p, 480fps Recording in all Analog Resolutions up to 960H and 720p
- 1 Audio Input, 1 Audio Output
- 4 Sensor Input, 1 Relay Output
- 16-Channel Looping Output (DW-VLOOP Module Not Included) (16ch models only)
- Simple & Free DDNS Service
- Easy Web-Based Client with Multi-User Access
- Help Menu on Major Functions
- Auto & Manual Firmware Upgrade Available
- 5 Year Limited Warranty
ABOUT DW®DW® empowers our customers as the industry-leading single source of value-driven complete solutions for all video surveillance applications (analog / hybrid / IP enterprise), focusing on ease of use and ROI. DW® products offer technologically-advanced features including Star-Light™ super low light technology, WDR, Smart DNR™ and Smart IR™. Complete IP megapixel surveillance solutions include single- and multi-sensor MEGApix® cameras and edge recording systems, VMAX IP™ NVRs for SMB, Blackjack™ Enterprise NVRs and DW Spectrum™ IPVMS for server, mobile and on-camera control. Complete analog surveillance solutions include single- and multi-sensor STAR-LIGHT AHD™ 1080p and STAR-LIGHT MPA™ 1.3MP 960H cameras, VMAX™ DVRs and mobile management applications.
Click here to learn more about the VMAX A1™ All-in-One DVRs.
For Images or More Information:
Director of Marketing
Toll Free: 866.446.3595 x283