Health monitoring Dashboard
Health Monitoring - Available in the Server Web Admin interface and Cloud Portal, Health Monitoring provides administrators detailed information about a System’s health, including, but not limited to:
- Alerts - automatically detected/identified problems with a System.
- System Info (# of servers, channels, storage located, users, and version).
- Servers (storage detailed state, CPU usage, NICs state, hardware spec, etc.).
- Cameras (online/offline state, resolution, fps, quality, firmware version, etc.).
- Storage Locations (path, server, type, status, read/write rate, size, usage %).
- Network Interfaces (name, server, state, IP address, I/O rates).
- Desktop Clients connected to Servers.