Date: December 15, 2014
Re: MEGApix® IP Cameras New Firmware
Digital Watchdog would like to announce that we have released a new firmware for the MEGApix® IP Camera series. The firmware is available to download on our website and from our FTP server in the links below. Remember to check your camera’s hardware version (64M or 128M) to download the proper update file. For FTP updates directly from the DVR, enter the corresponding links below in the FTP upgrade section
- Release Notes for Added support for UpNP configuration.
- RTSP & RTP data transmit speed adjusted for packet lost message on DW Spectrum™.
- Updated Onvif protocol for Onvif test tool 14.06
- Updated Genetec protocol.
- Additional patches for stability.
All MEGApix® Cameras running 128M memory (kernel and Server):
DWC-128M_Kernel n Server V22.214.171.124 & V126.96.36.199.zip
MEGApix® SnapIt™ Models running 64M memory:
Click here to view Product Page
Password: dw1234 XXX