Inside Sales Account Representative
Cerritos, CA. USA
Digital Watchdog has an exciting opportunity to join their
Inside Sales Team. This person will have
the opportunity to join an established CCTV company that is experiencing
The Inside Sales Representative will work daily with our
Regional Managers and Factory Representatives with field support and assist in
territory growth by contacting existing and potential customers. This position
will also be responsible for keeping all customers and PARTNER INTEGRATORS
(installation companies) up to date on all product and making sure that our
electronic mailing address system is current. This position will be responsible
for providing accurate and quick responses to DW RSM, Reps, and customers. The
Inside Sales Representative will provide sales quotes, system design, project
follow up, and answering of day to day incoming sales calls. Base salary and
commission. Specifics to be discussed at the time of interview.
- Create business opportunities through new and existing customer relationships.
- Use of data base to input customer information, buying habits, update
- Explain products and services and answer questions from customers
- Respond to specific customer inquiries regarding inventory
and order status.
- Recommend products and perform product comparisons.
- Encourage companies to enroll in our PARTER INTEGRATOR
- Call PARTNER INTEGRATORS to remind them of current
programs, promotions, and new products.
- Work directly with our RSM and factory representatives to
meet or exceed sales goals
- Assist RSM and factory representatives with
- Telemarketing to an average of 50 potential clients a day.
- Deliver prepared sales talks that describe products to persuade potential
customers to purchase our product.
- Adjust sales
scripts to better target the needs and interests of specific companies.
- Follow up of all leads created from magazine ads, shows, and other marketing.
Previous sales experience is preferred but not required for consideration.